Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About In The Zone 7-11
Primary Zone is where 7-11 school students get to ASK scientists questions, CHAT with them and VOTE for their favourite scientist.
Students vote to choose which scientist wins a prize of £500 to communicate their work with the public.
I’m a Scientist, In the Zone! is inspired by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and the scientists involved are studying anything from the nutritional needs of marathon runners, to the bioengineering of knee replacements, from the physiology of muscle cells, to the psychology of teamwork.
Over March every school in the UK, all 33,000 of them, received a science investigation kit from the Wellcome Trust. The kits will help teachers bring the science of the human body to life in the classroom.
We’ve created this special free event to compliment the science investigation kits, allowing students question scientists about what they’ve learnt from using the kits and about minds and bodies in motion in general.
To book a free live chat for your class, click here!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Why do we have dreams? (2 Comments)
- what is the most strongest chemical you have ever held????
- Whats behind the universe?
- Is a football heaver than 1,000 feathers?
- why do we have birth stones?
- Why can’t bees live longer when they sting someone? (2 Comments)
- what makes sergei bubka so good at pole vaulting?
- why would you do a podcast?
- Are you happy to be in the final? Could you explain me how it feel like.
- how heavy is 200,000 double deaker bus`s all together
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Help I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register / log in?
- I got an email saying my question was a duplicate, what does that mean?